1.This Poly Nail Gel kit has no chips or smudges and won’t peel off easily.Last for around 2-3 weeks with proper application.
2.Purchase it as a gift which suitable for all kinds of female ages.
3.Perfect for personal DIY nail art use at home and professional salon beauty shop.Make your own nail decoration now !
4.Made of non-toxic and harmless ingredients, minimal smell, color resistant, shiny resistant.
5.Require: Need to be used with base and top coat, slip solutions(optional) and cured under UV/LED nail lamp.
The Mix and match Diamond colors make you stand out from the crowd and glow with glamour.Suitable for dating, party and daily work.
How to keep long lasting?
1. Before applying the base coat, be sure to remove extra horniness and dust from the nail surface.
2. In the process of manicure, make sure that the nail glue has been dry, and then brush another layer.
3. After getting your nails done, try not to use your fingernails to open cans, LIDS, nut shells, or other hard objects to keep the nail from wearing away.
4. Crystal glue belongs to colloid,winter will decrease with the temperature,appear thickening phenomenon,which is a normal reaction.
5. Due to the high viscosity of crystal glue,it is difficult to squeeze in winter.Try to squeeze from the end.
How to use?
1. Using sponges rubbing to polish inside and edge roundly.
2. Apply a thin base coat,cures with LED lamp 60s or UV lamp 90s.
3. Using a suitable model of the shape of the hand of nail.
4. Apply poly nail gel on the nail model,use nail art pen with slip solution to make gel smooth.
5. Stick it in your nails and make sure it fully plying-up,cure with LED lamp 60s or UV lamp 90s.
6. Remove the fake nail tip,trim the shape and polish your nails.
7. Apply top coat and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
8. Design your nail with your satisfied patterns.
How to remove?
1. Use nail file to file the nail surface.
2. Wrap it tight in remover wraps, then holding for 5 mins.
3. Use cuticle peeler to make it down slightly.
4. At last, smear nutrient oil around the nails.