I can’t actually believe this I have a second nomination for a blogging award in my short blogging life of ten weeks i would like to say a huge thank you to Dear Kitty. Some blog who nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you so much for huge honour.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like.
5. Let them know you nominated them
The seven questions i was asked are,
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
The UK & USA almost 50/50
2. What is your favourite sport?
I don’t really like sport
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2018?
Starting my blog
4. What is your favourite quote?
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, all men are your teachers
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Writing, not learned it but realised I might actually have a talent for it
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Again not very musical, always wanted to learn saxophone when I was younger
My nominees are:
- Jay Kaushal
- Stevie Turner
- Charlie Country Boy
- The Militant Negro
- Gloria W
- Blue Brightly
- Sara Russell
- Maxwell the Dog
- Oh the places we see
My questions are as follows:
- Who do you admire?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- Do you like city or countryside living?
- Are you a inside or outside person?
- Do you still see people from your childhood?
- Facebook Heaven or Hell?
- Do you like your holidays hot or cold?