You will need to use plugins when you have a website so we thought we would put together a list of our top ten plugins we use to help with our website. Here we go,
Firstly, What is a Plugin?
A plugin is a piece of software that helps your blog carry out a function.
2. PINTEREST WIDGET – You can display your Pinterest Board or Pinterest profile in the sidebar of your website.
3. SOCIAL FOLLOW BUTTONS – This plugin lets people follow all of your social media accounts by including links on your site.
4. CLICK TO TWEET – Use To share your stuff on social media?
5. ON-PAGE SEO – Keep your blog 100% optimized for the search engines.
6. UPDRAFT PLUS SITE BACKUP PLUGIN – This is a plugin that backs up your site each night.
7. CONTACT FORM 7 – Let people contact you without sharing your email address.
8. JETPACK FOR SELF HOSTED WORDPRESS – This plugin allows you to take advantage of WordPress.com processes without being tied down to WordPress.com and then you can monetize your blog (which you cannot do on WordPress.com)
9. FMTC AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE – Are you fed up of disclosing your affiliate links on every single blog post, this plugin is for you
10. HEADER & FOOTER SCRIPTS – Customize the header and footer of your site.
Why not try some of them out and see what they can do for you and your website.
Thanks for reading this post.
Loving being me.