I actually can’t believe i have been nominated for the LIEBSTER award!
I have been blogging for around 5 weeks and am amazed by this WOW! What an honour. I was over the moon to be nominated by The Britchy One, Bitchin’ in the Kitchen The premise is simple.
You link back to the beautiful blogger who nominated you. Thank you so much again, i still can’t believe it.
You answer the questions you were set.
You nominate eleven other blogs and set eleven questions for them. Answer the questions set for me to answer
1. What is your favourite meal? I actually don’t know the answer to this i love all sorts of food. I love salads, nicoise salad is probably my favourite or my husband makes a great mango salad Mmmmn and tropical fruit salad especially passion fruit
2. Do you prefer a lake or the Ocean? The Ocean
3. If you went to NYC where would be the first place you’d want to go? Statue of Liberty
4. If you could meet anyone from history who would it be? Vincent Van Gogh
5. Where is your favorite place? Home with my family particularly days when my grandson Theo comes to stay
6. I’m coming to dinner. What will you serve? Probably Mexican with Chris’s Mango salad and Mexican banana chimichangas
7. What was/is your favorite subject in school? Maths and English it was the only thing i felt i could excel at
8. Tell me a quote you love. No man is your friend, no man is enemy, everyman is your teacher
9. Do you have any pets? This is a really hard question for me to answer and the reason why it has taken me a few days to complete my questions for my Liebster Award nomination. Until 3 days ago i had a beautiful dog Stanley, he was a mixture if bull terrier and greyhound. He was the sweetest natured dog i ever met, sadly aged 15 we had to take him to the vet as his health was failing and we were advised to keep him any longer would not be in his interest so sadly had to let him go….
10. Recommend me a book or 37!!! Its more of an education of yourself than just a book it is cognitive behavioural therapy for dummies. If you have ‘issues’ please read this book, i did and i had every issue in it. Sounds weird but at the time i first read it i did. Now i feel a lot better simply by understanding myself better.
11. If you could live forever, would you? No, Why i don’t want to live without my family what would be the point?
My Blog Nominations for the Liebster Award are as follows:
Charlottiiee – This blog is lovely, please read it. A young woman tells here life, loves and goals such a beautiful soul
Dominiquefcameron – I love this blog the artist is very talented and the resulting pictures are mesmerizing
Aguycalledbloke – The poetry is spoken from a beautiful place my favourite is Times forgotten child
Snapshotincursive – this blog is eating their way through the alphabet, quite a clever concept when you think about it and serves as inspiration for tea!
Cindyknoke- I love travel and nature blogs as they are things i love also so this blog hag given me inspiration for my own thanks
Thealleged – Travel blogger and a homebody. i love it
Destaicmairead – I picked another travel blog, i am starting to sense a them of types of blogs i like but this but this blogger gives me a different view on travel
Maybeimout – A kind of top ten blog with some great lists to do/see
Ultimatetravel – this blogger says he has not been everywhere but its on his list and he has had a good go at fulfilling that statement
Livingtheqlife – Food and travel blogger, these guys have been to some places on my list to do so love reading about the experiences they have had visiting them
Inaloveworld – A bit of love, astronomy and astrology. I love this blog as it tells me when i can expect a planetary alignment of an eclipse and she does it in both Romanian and English
Questions for you guys to answer
1. What is your favourite city in the world?
2. If you could be someone else wo would it be?
3. What animal do you want to be?
4. If you could meet anyone from history who would it be?
5. If you could go into space would you?
6. iPhone or Android?
7. Do you have a hobby?
8. Tell me a quote you love.
9. City slicker or country boy/gir?l
10. Who would you die for?
11. If you could do one thing to change the world what would it be?